Bali is one of the highest quality golf holiday destinations in Asia. Golf in other places may be similar, but here in Bali, with magnificent surroundings; lovely beaches, mountains and unique culture, gives you a truly authentic golfing experience.
- Upon arrival at the airport, we provide pick-up service by our guide.
- Having lunch at Pawon Pasundan restaurant.
- Transferring golfers to Bukit Pandawa Golf Club, a world-class course with 18 championship-caliber par-3 holes routed through dramatic rock outcroppings. It is nominated in the annual World Golf Awards as the ‘World’s Best Par-3 Course.’
- Golfers’ family / partners are delivered to visit Pandawa Beach or also known as the Secret Beach since it is hidden behind the large carved limestone cliffs that reveals wide views to the Indian Ocean.
- Golfers’ family / partners continuing the trip to Uluwatu Temple, a Balinese sea temple located on a cliff that features ocean views & hosts traditional dance shows.
- Picking-up the golfers and check-in process to Matta Lodge.
- Enjoying sunset dinner at Jimbaran Seafood.
- Free program.
- Driving to New Kuta Golf, Pecatu, a championship standard 18-hole par-72 course and the first links style layout in Indonesia. Awarded as the Best New International Course by Links Magazine 2008, 10th Best Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest in 2009. That same year the Asian Tour Indonesian Open was held at New Kuta.
- Golfers’ family / partners visiting Kuta area.
- Having lunch at Ayam Betutu Giilimanuk for all participants.
- Visiting Secret Garden Village, a new iconic tourist’s destination located in the misty hill village of Bedugul, offering visitors a chance to learn more about Indonesia’s rich natural heritage with educational factory and outlet tours including Beauty Heritage Museum, Mini Plant, the Theater, Beauty Shop and Coffee Museum.
- Enjoying sunset and dinner at La Laguna Beach Club in Cannggu.
- Heading back to hotel. Free program.
- Hotel check-out.
- Shopping tour at the souvenirs store.
- Having lunch at Bebek Tepi Sawah.
- Transferring to airport for departure.
- End of service.
Please contact us for further information related to this tour program.